Friday, July 18, 2008

Episode 54 – It's official we have a Boyfriend!

Hi everyone, I thought you might enjoy my podcast: Terminally Single Podcast

- - Timothy M





Episode 54 – It's official we have a Boyfriend!
Thursday, July 17

We're back for more fun and excitement , and we learn that someone has a boyfriend. HMMM I wonder who has that?. HMMM? Also we have some voice mails from Walt (We're Mean Because You're Stupid and Dial H for Homo) and real live listener, Sky! WHOOO HOOOO

Getting to Know us Questions:
Getting to know you questions:

1. If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but couldn’t spend any of it on yourself or your family/friends, what would you do with it?
2. If you knew could you try anything and not fail (and money was no object), what dream would you attempt?
3. Would you rather...Eat a woman out who is on the rag or toss the salad of a hot guy with a dirty hole?
4. Would you rather want qualtiy or quantity in sexual encounters?

LEAVE ITUNES REVIEWS!

Thanks again.

Enjoy your week!
The New Podcsat Blog
http://terminallysinglepodcast.com

Contact us NOW:
Robert:
email: robertnyc.ts at gmail.com
Twitter: RobertNYC
Skype: eddie2870

Me
email: termsingle at gmail.com
blog: http://timothymgol.blogspot.com
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/termsingle
Twitter: Termsingle
Bear411, AIM and Yahoo: Gatallcowboy
D-List: http://www.dilist.com/termsngl
Frappr: http://www.frappr.com/termsingle
VM :206-203-3016 Free Strike negotiations by Tim and Nessa
Skype: timothymgol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Robert and Tim!
Okay, so the last 2 weeks I haven't been able to listen to podcasts at work-so I'm WWAAAAYYY behind, but you guys were the first one I listened to this morning (since I had a chance!) So feel gratitude! =)

Oh btw, you guys aren't in the hot seat with us! Whatever gave you that idea?!? You guys are great. We just like giving you guys a *hard* time. ;)

Okay, now to answer your ripped-off WTF questions---

1) Buy controlling shares of your company--Tim said the same thing, but I TOTALLY agree.

2) To become the best sexgod?!? I dunno.

3) that's just f-ing disgusting--c'mon even our questions aren't THAT gross! ewww. You didn't say HOW dirty the a-hole is, so in my mind it's not all that dirty, and ANYTHING is better than licking blood. Have either of you ever ate a woman out?!? It's really the most disgusting thing--don't try it! I can't imagine what it would smell like with blood. EWW.

Okay, now I have to go rinse my mouth out as I'm hurrling.

(oh, I updated the link on our website (www.qthunderboyslive.com) to go here instead of the totally awesome nekkid boys.

RambleRedhead said...

Great show and here is Robert and his new man and I wish them all the best and hope that Tim will find someone soon as well